February 1, 2018

29 faces is here! Day 1

Wow...
Sorry if my blog is a bit dusty, so many things going on at the same time, something's gotta go, right?
Well, this is my first face of this beautiful month of February, and I invite you to join HERE to participate as well!
Have fun, practice your new or old skills and meet  artsy people from all over the world!
I'd love to hear from you ♥ I hope you join us in the blog or in the FB group ♥



Check my available art and online classes get my newsletter

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I paint faces daily and I thought it would be fun to join you in this challenge. Thanks so much. I post them on Instagram daily. Now I hope to remember to post on my blog!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious Martha! So good to see you! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ all your comments! ~
. .Keep your paintbrush wet!